One.

>> Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I would write a lengthy post about all the reasons Addy's first birthday party was awesome, but there's no need. These pictures, taken by the talented Lisa Connor over at stonehousephotos.com, does all the explaining for me. Lisa is a reader of this blog and a friend of my father's and the photos will be cherished by our family for years to come.


(And a big bonus: I didn't have to spend the party behind a lens.)

Adelyn and her Janu, Jason's mom.
Adelyn with her Uncle Neel (my sister's husband), my sister Rachel (both in from New York), and Jason's cousin Kelly on the left.
She wants out of the high chair even when she has an entire CAKE dedicated to her consumption waiting for her.
I love this "smash cake" tradition. I don't know why it doesn't transition into adulthood.
Adelyn and her wonderful grandmas, Janu and Yaya (my mom).
My beloved friends. Crystal, Jaclyn (also a mom to a one-year-old), my sister-in-law Erin, me, Jasmine, and Morgan (who lives in New York).
Janu and Pops.
My sister, my mom, and I.
I don't know if it's possible to smile any bigger than this.

3 comments:

naomigrace February 9, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful party! Beautiful girl :)

robyn L. February 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Adelyn is BEAUTIFUL! But so is her mama. :)

Variations On A Theme February 10, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

Bless you! Your family is just wonderful. Thank you SO much for letting me take pictures. What a privilege.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP